First Post

 Hello everyone one and welcome to my blog. My name is Jeremy Whitehurst and this is my first blog that I have ever created. I am currently a student at Colorado Technical University pursuing my doctoral degree in computer science. My focus for my doctoral degree will be primarily on that of artificial intelligence and its innovation in the insurance industry, hence the title of my blog. The creation of this blog is inspired by my futuring and innovation course at CTU that I am currently taking. While I am not completely sure of how this blog will go in the long run I think the idea will be about an interest in innovation and how it can be applied to a field that is starting to see in this artificial intelligence become more prominent. I hope those that see this blog take interest and go on this journey through the innovation of artificial intelligence in the insurance industry.

Comments